Thursday, September 29, 2016

Lady in Pink

Hello everybody,

As you probably notice I love pink and shabby.
When I'm crafting in pastels I'm always in a romantic heaven.

Today's post is all about pastels and shabby
and it's an inspiration for Wycinanka:







This time I've also made a video tutorial:

NOTE: 29.09.2016
I've just noticed that this video have some
technical difficulties.
I apologize for this inconvinient!



Supplies:

        Rainforest - corner
       Elegance - corner
                                                        Twig of Cherry Blossom                                                
       Elagance frame - nr.2 
       Elegance frame - nr.4
       Paris, Paris - border

You'll find all our product's here:

Thank you so much for visiting me and have a creative day!
xoxo
Aneta


3 comments:

  1. Za co się nie weźmiesz, to wyjdzie ci cudownie! Piękne LO. Jak zwykle podziwiam każdy szczegół.
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko!

    ReplyDelete